The FreeFrom Eating Out Awards are seeking out the very best in allergen aware food service and are open to any sort of outlet from a street food stall to a five star restaurant or an allergen aware school. Winners will be chosen by a team of independent ‘allergy aware’ judges on incognito visits to shortlisted entrants.
Winners will receive FreeFrom Eating Out Awards winning logos (see below) and coverage on all of the Awards’ extensive social media sites and those of their partners, including the new Can I Eat There? restaurant guide.
The winners will be announced and the presentations made by our patron, Antony Worrall Thompson, at the Food Matters Live event in London on 17th November – after which there will be a ‘cook off’ between the winning chefs from the 2014 awards!
Entering the awards is very simple – and very cheap!!
Just follow the links below to each category and follow the instructions from there on….
- Cafés & teashops sponsored by Can I Eat there?
- Street food, takeaways, deliveries sponsored by Genon Laboratories
- Fish & Chip shops sponsored by Glebe Farm Foods
- Pubs and pub restaurants sponsored by Green’s Gluten-free Beers
- Restaurants sponsored by Riso Gallo
- Corporate hospitality and catering sponsored by Nairn’s
- Hotels and guest houses sponsored by Caterlyst
- Schools, colleges and universities sponsored by Thomas Ridley Foodservice
For more information please contact Michelle Berriedale-Johnson on 020 7722 2866
For more information http://www.freefromeatingoutawards.co.uk/