Established as a company in 2003, we are drainage specialists and deal with all drain maintenance and repairs for clients across a number of sectors.
We are registered on Pronett and have experience and an understanding of working with major brands in the leisure sector including Carluccio’s, Leon, Brewdog, Marriott, Pizza Hut, Doubletree, Holiday Inn and Beck Interiors.
We are based in Enfield and service Greater London, home counties and well into the Midlands.
As well as emergency call outs and maintenance work which can assist your bar, restaurant or hotel management, we can even assist with any repair, refurbishment or development projects.
- Genuine 365-day, 24 hour emergency response.
- Out of hours call out work; the client can talk to the attending engineer prior to our arrival.
- Pre-planned drain cleaning and maintenance visits tailored to each establishment.
- Free site visits to provide advice and recommendations.
- Specialist drain and pipe de-scaling work.
- Both high pressure water jetting and electro-mechanical drain cleaning methods are offered.
- All service vehicles contain drain cleaning equipment, spillage and flood cleaning equipment to ensure all blockages can be resolved quickly and efficiently with minimum inconvenience and disruption to our customers.
- We own and are experienced and safe operators of vehicles and equipment required for working in underground carparks.
- Liquid waste removal from grease traps, pumps chambers and drains.
- External Health & Safety accreditation from Safe Contractor, CHAS and Constructionline.
- Competitive and affordable emergency response prices.
- No call out fee: charges made from our arrival to departure time on a half-hour basis after the first hour.
- Times on/off site confirmed by independent tracking device fitted to all service vehicles to ensure only time spent on site is invoiced.
- No hidden extra costs for hiring equipment or extra personnel.
- CCTV drainage surveys to WRC specification providing a written report, DVD, drainage plan and advice regarding repairs. Essential for repair or redesign of drainage, or indeed in construction or refurbishment.
- Drainage repairs using the latest technology to include epoxy patch lining for localised repairs and full cured in place lining for larger repairs.
- Location and detection of buried services to include drainage.
- Excavation and replacement of drainage and damaged manhole or gully covers.
- Fully trained and qualified personnel including NRWSA Streetworks trained engineers with plant and machinery certificates.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Direct Drain